Monday, April 26, 2010

::A Week in our Life - Day Five (4/23/10)

(Ok I know I'm behind, but I promise to get caught back up and finish this challenge!)

6:00am Got up and started getting ready. Addi woke up a little early this morning and was crying when I went in to get her. (Joey was already gone Turkey hunting with Jeffrey.)



...Addi's crazy morning hair!



...A quick picture of us before heading out the door.


6:50am We're out the door and on our way to Robyn's house. Addi brought along her singing Donkey for show and tell today with the kids. (I'm sure Robyn will appreciate hearing that all day long!)

7:35 Made it to work and ready to begin another busy day of supervising hallways before school, finishing the paperwork for two IEPs, going over current events, checking homework, going over notes, supervising mischief, and creating/playing review baseball for next Tuesday's test. (plus all the little things I can fit in between)

4:10 Pick up Addi and head home. We play until Joey gets home. Then we decide on Benny's pizza for supper, yum! (no cooking for me - double bonus!) I picked up the pizza after fighting a crowd both in the parking lot and inside. (Thought I had taken a picture of the pizza, but hadn't. I was really bad today with pictures.)

7:00 Get Addi ready for bed and we play for awhile longer. Then she wonders over to a box we were going to throw out and tries to crawl inside.

...when she starts cuddling with her bunny it is time for bed


8:30 Addi is finally in bed and Joey and I have some quiet time watching TV before eventually heading to bed ourselves.

2 comments:

  1. Awe! Love the picture of you and Joey. The one of Addi in the box, just cracks me up! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Addi snuggling her bunny! Can't wait to see the rest of your days.

    ReplyDelete